Apr 14, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Dresses Part 2

Hello, friends! Hope y'all had a great Monday and the start of new work week. I also hope you loved Whitney's cute look with a polka dot dress yesterday. Actually if you scroll through Whitney's posts, you will many adorable dresses. She totally looks great in all of them! I totally love to wear dresses in the Spring even though those bare legs are in desperate need of some color. I know the legs are looking a little pale but hey they need some exposure so I'm just going to go with it. Hopefully, they catch some rays and soon! This dress is one I picked up last year. It is one of those dresses that can be belted or not. I typically chose to put a belt on it because the cut has a little extra material that swallows me up without the belt. These are the troubles of being petite. I had the option to order this in petite and I didn't, which was a complete error in judgment on my part. If I had a do-over I would absolutely order the petite. Since belting is an option, I am okay with dress as is for the most part.

Print Dress 3

Print Dress 1

Print Dress 3
 
Print Dress 5
dress/ON {similar, similar} belt/the limited {similar} shoes/dsw {similar}

Are feeling more like wearing dresses now that winter (for the most part) is behind us? Do you have a favorite one? Favorite style or color? For me, I like dresses that can be worn several ways. This is one that fits into that category because I could add a sweater or jacket during this season on a cooler day.
Tomorrow Whitney will be styling sneakers. I cannot wait to see her look. Sneakers are one item that I have avoided but I believe I am finally going to embrace them. Looking forward to some inspiration from Whitney! Hope to see you tomorrow, friends and have a lovely day!

Create28Spring

Linking up: Monday Patti /Molly /Carylee /Lauren /Jen /Rhea /Laura /Erin /Rachelle /Tuesday Amber /Laura /Lauren / Susan & J /Jess /Zaz /
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment