Apr 9, 2015

Create28: Lovely Spring Looks- Flaunt Your Floral

I'm finding myself really drawn to pretty, floral prints these days!  What I'm dreaming of wearing is a gorgeous midi skirt covered in flowers like this one or perhaps this one.  But alas, this romantic notion hasn't fit its way into my budget just yet.  Instead I've worked a well-loved floral blouse into my school-wear rotation.


I purchased this top when I saw it on Audrey during my days of needing pieces I saw on other bloggers.  Since then, I've realized that buying what other bloggers are wearing doesn't necessarily help me to look as put-together as they do.  I'm more mindful of my own style and what works on me!  Every once in a while, though, direct inspiration from another blogger works...like in the case of this beautiful blouse!



Are you loving floral as much as I am this spring?  I hope so because Carrie and I want you to flaunt your floral today and tomorrow!


What I'm Wearing:
Blouse: Target (similar, similar)
Cardigan: Target (exact)
Delicate Necklaces: Gift (similar, similar)
Mint Necklace: Etsy (exact)
Pants: Gap (similar, similar)
Flats: Target (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment