Jun 26, 2015

Blogging Besties: Popover Blouse

Ahhh, summer is officially here!  What have you been doing to celebrate lately?  I just returned from a relaxing vacation in Myrtle Beach (hence my slightly tanner than usual skin).

Last week Alex looked cute in her summer hues and Jack Roger (jealous!) sandals!


As I was contemplating what to pass-on from Alex's look, I found the perfect popover blouse in my most recent Le Tote (if you are curious about LT, check-out my review).


The top's colors are so fun and perfect for summer!  A pleated skirt and casual sandals completed an easy, breezy outfit for dinner with my favorite girls.

Wind + Hair = Strike a Pose!

In the name of summer vacation, Alex and I will be taking a short break from our Blogging Besties series.  We will still be blogging but won't be passing-on each other's looks until we return on August 7th.  In the meantime, please consider participating in my Create28: Lovely Summer Looks Challenge with Carrie and Casey.  Also, Alex has a really fun #poloroundup that you should check-out!

So, you can't pass anything on next week but your choices for our August 7th link-up are: a popover blouse, a (pleated) skirt, (flat) sandals, and something borrowed!  

What I'm Wearing:
Blouse: c/o Le Tote (exact)
Skirt: Land's End (similar, similar)
Necklace: Peach Jewel (exact)
Sandals: DSW (similar, similar)


Featured On:

In the meantime, what did you pass-on from Alex's look last week?


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment