Jun 30, 2015

Currently: July


craving: Iced Caramel Macchiatos from Starbucks with an extra pump of raspberry syrup...especially when consumed by the pool! 

grilling: well, nothing because I don't currently have a grill.  When I do have access to such an apparatus, some fresh asparagus sounds pretty darn good!

listening: to country music (still)!  And dreaming about going to the CMAFest in Nashville next summer.  What do you think?  Should I do it?!

planning: my outfits for Create28: Lovely Summer Looks.  Are you going to join in the fun?

decorating: my new apartment!  I've decided I want a desk space in my new abode and I'm really liking the look of a simple table-like desk paired with a cart holding all of my desk accessories.

Linking-up with Anne and Jenna!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment