Apr 25, 2016

Blazer Love

Earlier this spring I made a goal to wear my blazers more.  I noted that I have plenty of blazers that I really like just hanging in my closet, but I hardly wear them.  I've set about to change that!


I've worn a couple of my blazers since making this goal but am finally documenting an outfit here on my blog!  It helps that Bri's Third Thursday Threads prompt this month is "Blazers!"



Of the blazers currently hanging in my closet, this is one of my oldest.  A few years ago, a friend of mine had a very similar blazer and I absolutely loved it.  It took me almost a year to find my very own but I finally tracked one down!  Once I had it, though, I had trouble styling it.  Do you have any tips for styling a navy and white striped blazer?


What I'm Wearing:
Blazer: Banana Republic (similar, similar)
Blouse: Banana Republic Outlet (similar, similar)
Necklace: Rocks Box (get your first month free with code whitneybff3)
Pants: Gap (similar, similar)
Shoes: Born (exact)

Now it's time for the Lovely à la Mode Link-Up!  And with mixed feelings, Carrie and I would like to announce that this will be the last of our Monday link-ups.  Both of us are increasingly involved in link-ups through The Blended Blog and want to make sure that your energies are being devoted to quality not quantity.  TBB hosts link-ups every Wednesday so we hope to see you there instead of here!  But link-up with us one last time below.





Hosted by :
Carrie/A Lovely Little Wardrobe : Bloglovin/Facebook/Instagram
Whitney/Whitney à La Mode : Bloglovin/Instagram

Each week we choose a favorite...check out Carrie's blog to see if she's chosen you! Here was my favorite this week:


Given the topic of my post, I had to choose Alice from Happiness at Midlife this week!  Apparently I need to give floral and lace a try with my striped blazer!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment