Apr 4, 2016

Spring Dress Wishlist + Link-Up


Good morning, y'all!  (I don't know where that "y'all" came from...perhaps my recent trip to North Carolina?)  In any case, I hope that you are having a wonderful Monday morning!  It is officially Spring Break in my neck of the woods so I'm enjoying a relaxing cup of coffee with my cat, Izzo.  If only all Monday mornings were this pleasant!

My post today is a bit different from my usual outfit posts because I need your help choosing a new spring dress!  I have two special events to attend this month.  I will be going to a "Heels and Hats" Tea Party hosted by my local Junior League and then at the very end of the month I will be attending my niece, Eloise's, baptism.

Special occasions call for a new pretty dress, right?!  I've set aside a portion of my quarterly budget to go towards a new frock and here are the choices from which to choose!

Please leave a comment below letting me know which I should purchase!  Tune-in later this month to see which I've chosen!

1. Moonlit Garden Dress
2. Dolly Dress in Green Paisley
3. Feeling All Bright Dress
4. Dolly Dress in Caligraphy Graduated Tile
5. Eyelet Poplin Shirtdress

And now it's time for that weekly link-up!





Hosted by :
Carrie/A Lovely Little Wardrobe : Bloglovin/Facebook/Instagram
Whitney/Whitney à La Mode : Bloglovin/Instagram

Each week we choose a favorite...check out Carrie's blog to see if she's chosen you! Here was my favorite this week:


Doesn't my friend Ada from Elegance and Mommyhood look chic and pretty in this gorgeous wrap dress?!  I just love the striped cuffs mixed with the floral dress.  I'm such a sucker for pattern mixing!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment