Aug 4, 2017

Blogging Besties: Crochet Detail


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

I'm just loving Alex's transition from college girl to stylish professional over at The Cheerful Closet, aren't you?



From her outfit last week, Alex challenged me to pass on either a statement necklace, a crochet detail or suede.  Since I'm still in ultimate summer mode, I chose to pass on the most warm-weather-appropriate detail, a little bit of crochet!


I purchased this top while in Toronto with my girls from The Blended Blog.  I think it's just the prettiest little thing with the crocheted shoulders and simple white color.  I chose not to go crazy with the jewelry because I wanted the blouse to be the star of the show.  Some pop-of-color jeans and neutral sandals complete the look.


I also happened to have a couple of photo bombers during this photo shoot.  Can you spot the first one?  Hint: check the window!  And take a peek at the pictures below to see photo bomber number two.


Gotta love having a little fun with blog pictures, right?!

Okay, Selah, for next week you can pass on a white top, beyond basic denim, bright lips or photo bombers!
SaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment