Aug 28, 2017

I'm Back!

Hey, long lost friends!  I've missed you!  I took a bit of a blogging break to travel the world at the end of my summer vacation.  I spent two and a half weeks exploring Belgium and road tripping it up the East Coast of the United States.  I have lots of fun pictures to share with you from my adventures as well as several posts about the travel capsule wardrobe that took me through the entire trip.  Keep your eyes peeled for those posts coming soon!


In the meantime, I've headed back to school for year ten of my teaching career (ten years?!?)!  And as I've been doing since I was a little kid, I picked-out a special first-day-of-school outfit to wear.  Growing-up, my mom would take a picture of my sister and I in our new fall looks and backpacks, standing by the door ready to head to school.  Having this little blog has given me an excuse to continue this tradition!

Here is my back-to-school look for 2017!  I purchased this dress in Belgium and knew it would be perfect to head back to class.  I felt comfy and put-together all day as I welcomed students into my classroom.



In case you're interested, here are my other back-to-school looks that I've worn since I started Whitney à la mode!
2016
2015
2014
2013

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Naf Naf
Shoes: Target (exact)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment