Oct 19, 2017

Thursday Moda: Ankle Boots and Basic Tops

Happy Friday Junior, friends!  I'm so ready for a weekend full of Spartan football and relaxing (read: unpacking boxes) at home.  But before we get there, I'm back with another Thursday Moda link-up with my good blogging buddy and co-collaborator in the Common Threads Challenge, Ada.

We picked so many similar items for the CTC that we decided to showcase some of our outfits together!  Last week we featured our mustard cardigans and today we're back with two pieces: ankle boots and a basic top.


I love that both of our pairs of ankle boots have interesting side detailing.  I don't know about you, but I have a few pairs of booties now that they've been in style for a few fall seasons.  It's fun to add pairs that are a bit unique


Okay, so I love Ada's take on the plan, v-neck top so much that I might try to recreate this look tomorrow (stay tuned for next week's CTC post to see if I pulled it off).  I have a similarly-colored cardigan and some denim trousers that will work for a day of teaching!

Alright, stylish friends!  Please link-up your best fashion posts below and thanks for stopping by today!





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment