Jan 10, 2018

Pantone Color of the Year: Ultra Violet


Well Happy Wednesday, friends!  It seems like so long since I've done a style post.  There's just something about stuffing my face full of holidays foods that makes me not feel like putting on actual clothes to pose for pictures.  You know what I mean?

But today I'm posting over at The Blended Blog about Pantone's color of 2018, Ultra Violet!  I happen to own exactly one piece of clothing in this pretty bluish-purple but I've found a few items to add to my wish list, and you can find them over at TBB.

But while you're here, voilà, my one piece featuring Ultra Violet!  A blazer!


I like blazers but find that I don't wear them that frequently because they feel too dressy.  Instead of giving up on this piece, though, I challenged myself to create a more casual look around the blazer.  I purposely wore my distressed denim and Adidas sneakers to dress the look down as much as possible.



I don't entirely feel like me in this outfit but I'm happy that I made an effort to remix this blazer.  I mean, I definitely need to wear it more this year because it is Ultra Violet!

What do you think of Pantone's color of the year?  Is it a hue you wear a lot of?  Something you want to incorporate more into your wardrobe?  A color that you are going to choose to ignore this year?  Let me know in the comments!  And link-up your Ultra Violet looks with TBB below!




SaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment