Feb 7, 2018

Pink for a Relaxed Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day is right around the corner!  Do you have plans for a romantic date with your special someone?  Or maybe you are celebrating Galentine's Day with your best girlfriends?  Will you be spreading the love at work since the holiday falls on a Wednesday?




In any case, it's fun to have something special to wear for Valentine's Day!  My boyfriend and I will be going to a nice restaurant for dinner, but I will be teaching during the day on February 14th.  For work, I'll be wearing something like this!

Pink makes for a festive Valentine's Day outfit plus the wubby material of this vest will keep me warm, comfortable and happy all day long!

What I'm Wearing:
Vest: Francesca's (exact)
Top: LOFT (signature soft tops)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Sneakers: Ked's (exact)

What will you be wearing for Valentine's Day?  Link-up your looks below!




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment