Feb 5, 2018

TBB Asks: All About Love

Enjoying a post-Thanksgiving dinner walk in Colorado Springs.

Happy Monday, friends!  I'm back today with another round of The Blended Blog Asks.  And since it's the month of Valentine's Day, our questions are all about love.  To make my post just a little bit cheesier, I'm peppering it with my favorite picks of my handsome guy and me!


Kisses or Hugs? Hmmm, well I do love both, but I will have to go with hugs!  Whether it be from my boyfriend, my best friend or my mom, a good hug will always help me to feel just a little bit better about life!

Candy or Flowers? Again with the tough questions!  I'm a sucker for romantic gestures and enjoy either kind of gift, but my cat will eat any flowers that come into our home and I do love a sweet treat now and again.  So candy!

Baking or Cooking?  My boyfriend and I both enjoy cooking over baking.  One of our go-to meals to cook together is breakfast burritos!  We have them for dinner every Tuesday night.




Our favorite place to be during the fall: Spartan Stadium!

Do you remember your first kiss? In a very vague sense I remember my first kiss.  I remember who it was with (my high school boyfriend) and when it happened (after a movie date), but beyond the basic facts, I don't remember much.

Favorite Rose Color? Pink!  Although pink is my favorite color for just about anything.

Conversation Hearts.  Yes or No? Have I mentioned that I love candy?  So a big yes for Conversation Hearts!  Plus they're such a fun and festive snack this time of year.

We also enjoy running 5ks together.  This is a picture from our first race on the 4th of July.

Do you leave love notes?  Not really, but this is a good idea!  Mental note: start leaving love notes.

Do you decorate for Valentine's Day?  A little bit but not tons.  I usually like to put-out a hand towel with hearts in the bathroom but that's about as far as I go.  Once we have our house more decorated and put-together in general, I'd like to do more holiday decorating!

Red or Pink?  Pink pink pink!

A little love while visiting the grounds of Mount Vernon.

Milk, white or dark chocolate? I really would like to love dark chocolate since that seems to be the healthiest choice.  But let's face it, I would prefer milk or white chocolate.

Do you believe in love at first sight? I don't know that I believe in love at first sight, but I do believe that you can have a gut feeling about someone pretty soon after meeting him or her.  It might not yet be love but you know that it will be.

Do you give humorous or serious Valentine's Day cards?  For me, it really just depends on what I find each year.  I like the idea of both so when I see the perfect Valentine for my boyfriend or my friends, I go for it regardless of the tone.

Hiking the Garden of the Gods in Colorado.

Favorite Chick Flick or Romantic Movie? Love Actually is my favorite movie of all time!  But if I had to choose another, I would go with My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Stay in or Go Out? I like a mixture of both kinds of dates!  This year for Valentine's Day, my boyfriend and I are going to a nice seafood restaurant.  It's on the list of top 10 restaurants in our city and we are working our way through that list by going to one restaurant every month!

Now it's your turn to answer the TBB Asks Questions: All About Love!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment