Dec 5, 2014

Blogging Besties: Fit and Flare Dress

Hey y'all! It's my week to put together an outfit for Blogging Besties, passing on a piece from this look of Whitney's last week:

I just love the maroon one Whitney chose! So much, in fact, that I decided to style a "fit-and-flare" dress of my own. I ordered this little number off of eBay, and when it arrived I learned it was new with tags from ASOS! I got it for just $10, so it's a steal, and I just love it! I styled it for the chilly weather with tights, booties, and a hat.





Some elements of this outfit are a fit and flare dress, a hat, a pendant necklace, tights, booties, a cross-body bag, arrow inspired jewelry, cognac leather, and emerald green! 

Dress: ASOS (similarsimilar)
Hat: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Booties: Forever 21 (exact)


Now, if you please, link up your posts that incorporate one of the elements of Whitney's look from last week! We'd love to see what you have, even if it's an old one from way back!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment