Dec 19, 2014

Blogging Besties: Souvenir Necklace

Hi friends! It's time for another week of Blogging Besties! Inspired by Whitney's arrowhead necklace from Iceland, I chose a souvenir piece of my own! I bought mine at a Forever 21 in Indianapolis, so it's a bit less exotic, but I still think of my trip to Indy when I wear it! I paired it with this camel sweater dress, tights, and wedges!

I'd also like to mention that we will be taking a two week break from Blogging Besties! Whitney and I agreed that with the holidays coming up, we should skip a few weeks as we will both be traveling! So we will be back on our regular schedule for the New Year on January 9!




Dress: Old Navy
Wedges: Payless
Necklace: Forever 21

The elements of this outfit are: Sweater dress, leather accents, druzy jewelry, amethyst, tights, and suede wedges! Your move, Whitney!


Now link up with your "passed on" looks if you please!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment