Mar 13, 2015

Blogging Besties: Lace Shirt

Hey y'all! It's Friday, which means it's time for another Blogging Besties! I loved Whitney's cozy snow-day look last week:


Her necklace-stacking skills are legendary! For this week's look, I chose to "pass on" the lace shirt. I wore this look to a blogger event last week, because I wanted an outfit that I really loved and that accurately represented my style. This ensemble has some of my favorite pieces and elements, and I feel like it represented me really well!




Top: J. Crew Factory (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cardigan: J. Crew Factory (exactsimilarsimilar)
Pants: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)
Flats: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)

The elements of this outfit are: lace shirt, cardigan, skinny jeans, ballet flats, lace, blush, and maroon!


Before you link up with your outfit that you "passed on" from last week, have you entered my March Madness Giveaway with Lillybee U? Because there's only 2 days left and you totally should!



Okay, NOW you can link up. :)


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment