Mar 20, 2015

Blogging Besties: Skinny Jeans

Can we all take a collective sigh of relief that we've made it to Friday?  Do you have anything fun planned this weekend?  I will be celebrating a belated St. Patrick's Day with a few girlfriends on Saturday and plan to spend Sunday relaxing!

Alex looked beautiful and feminine in her look last week!


From this lovely look of hers, I chose to pass on the skinny jeans.  Boring, I know!  To an extent I passed on the color maroon but I'm not sure I should count it since it's just one of many hues found in my scarf.


As the temperatures are on the rise (that snow you see was in the process of melting), I wanted to get one last wear out of my beloved blanket scarf for the season!  I've seen so many inspiration photos featuring this scarf being warn as a poncho, particularly over a striped shirt, and has been on my "to try" list all winter!


Well, I finally tried it and guess what?!  I didn't like it!  I loved the way it looked but I fidgeted all day.  I felt like I couldn't move my arms and every time I did, I had to readjust the scarf (despite my best efforts to anchor it with a cognac belt).  Oh well!  I'm glad I tried it anyway!  Have you ever tried a new look only to be disappointed?

And without further ado, here are your choices of what to pass on for next week: a striped shirt, a plaid blanket scarf, a scarf as a vest/poncho, pattern mixing, skinny jeans, a cognac belt or moccasins!

What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: Banana Republic (similar, similar)
Scarf: Cotton On (similar, similar)
Cognac Belt: Anthropologie (similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Moccasins: Target (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
The Brandied Pair and Style Honestly- Fab Five Friday
My Closet Catalogue- TARDIS Tuesday
Rachel the Hat- Passion 4 Fashion


Featured On:
What did you pass on from Alex's look last week?


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment