Mar 24, 2015

Swing Dress Love

Oh, ASOS!  You've done it again!  You are quickly becoming my go-to site for fun, comfy and adorable dresses (in other words, my favorite pieces to wear).  And you definitely didn't let me down with this little polka dot number!


If you haven't ordered from ASOS before, I would highly recommend checking out this British clothing site!  You could spend hours browsing the dress section alone, let alone admiring their cute tops, bottoms and accessories.  I usually spend a few months saving all of my favorites while awaiting one of ASOS's fantastic sales.  When the discounts start rolling, I'll place a huge order.  Given the company is British and they sell clothes from lots of different designers, I purchase each item in a couple of different sizes.  Obviously I return all duplicates and, truth be told, many of the items completely (returns are free).  But since I order so many things, I typically find a few gems!



My favorite style of dress from ASOS is the swing dress closely followed by the skater dress!  Both are comfy and flattering...plus they come in brilliant colors and fun patterns!

Here are a few of my other finds from ASOS!  Click on the links below to see the original posts.


What I'm Wearing:
Dress: ASOS (similar, similar)
Tights: Nordstrom (exact)
Flats: Loft (similar, similar)
Jacket: Pimkie (similar, similar)
Purse: Nine West Outlet (similar, similar)

Linking-Up:
The Brandied Pair and Style Honestly- Fab Five Friday
I Do DeClaire- Confident Twosdays
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment