Sep 4, 2015

Blogging Besties: J.Crew Mini

Happy Friday, all! Hopefully there is a fun and restful Labor Day weekend in store for all of you!

Last week, Whitney created her own ombre look:



She wore the J. Crew pleated mini that we all know and love, and since I included my olive mini in my September capsule wardrobe, I chose to pass on that element! On a SUPER hot and humid day, I wore it with a comfy striped tee for a light and airy ensemble that still looked put-together. 






Tee: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Skirt: J. Crew (exactsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: DIY (similarsimilarsimilar)
Flats: Target, thrifted (similarsimilarsimilar)

The elements of this outfit are: J. Crew pleated mini, striped tee, flats, leopard print, olive, and a pendant necklace!


Did you pass on an element from Whitney's outfit last week? Link it up below!






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment