May 11, 2016

The Spring of the Blazer for Style Perspectives

I know I've mentioned a few times that I made it a goal to wear my blazers more this spring.  I have so many that I really like but find myself reserving them for special occasions that never occur.  I am happy to report that I have been wearing my blazers more frequently and a few of these outfits have even made it to the blog (here and here).

I'm excited for Carrie's Style Perspectives prompt today because she encouraged me to wear another one of my blazers!  The ladies of The Blended Blog are all wearing a blazer, jeans, a tee and sneakers today!


The last couple of Style Perspective prompts made me think a little bit, but not this one,  I knew immediately what I wanted to wear!  This blazer is one of my absolute favorites because of the bright color and the pretty ruffle at the bottom.  I think it has more character than your average blazer.  I also love it because it is an Anthropologie piece that I got for a great deal!  I fell for it when it was full-priced and then watched it until a sale made it affordable for me.  There is something about scoring a major deal that makes me love an item of clothing even more!



I've never worn this blazer in a more casual look before but it was clear to me that I had to pair it with one of my classic, striped tees.  When you throw in my Converse that I have been wearing all of the time lately, voilà, outfit complete!


I hope that you will stop by and visit the other Blended Bloggers to see how they styled their blazers and sneakers!  And don't forget to link-up your own look below!

What I'm Wearing:
Blazer: Anthropologie (similar, similar)
Tee: Banana Republic (similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Converse: DSW (exact)






And just in case you forgot, here are all of our leggings and scarf looks from last week!  Please join us next week with a graduation look!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment