May 26, 2016

Rose Quartz May



Phew!  I'm barely squeezing-in my rose quartz post for the month!  Can you believe that May is almost over?!  By this time tomorrow I will be headed to Detroit to catch an airplane to Orlando for my birthday!

In case you've missed my previous posts, Pantone has chosen rose quartz to be the official color for 2016.  Given my love for this shade of pink, I've challenged myself to wear it differently each month of the year.  You can catch my previous months here.

Can you spot my rose quartz today?  I'm wearing my pink, ultra-comfy Sperry's!  So this month (what's left of it at least) I challenge you to wear rose on your toes!


I wore this outfit on a beautifully sunny day spent at the East Lansing Art Festival.  It is one of my favorite local events of the year.  I love wandering the booths and admiring the creative ideas and talents that the artists have on display.  Usually I buy a little something (often jewelry) but not this year...unless you count a delicious scoop of ice cream!

I struggled to come-up with an outfit around this pair of shoes for some reason.  In the end I chose super basic pieces and I'm really pleased with the result.  Sometimes simple is best!  I felt comfy yet put together all day!






What I'm Wearing:
Tee: Old Navy (exact)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Sunnies: LOFT (exact)
Purse: c/o Shopbop (similar)
Shoes: Gift (similar, similar)

Where I'm linking-up!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment