Jun 23, 2016

Conquering the World One Drink at a Time

Welcome to the last of my birthday weekend review posts!  Thanks for  celebrating my birthday, visiting the Magic Kingdom and exploring Harry Potter World with me already this week!

After visiting Harry Potter World on Sunday morning, we headed back to our rental house to freshen up a bit and then ventured over to Disney's Epcot!



My sister made these fun t-shirts for us to wear as we visited the different countries featured at the park!  (She even created my own hashtag)!






We started the evening at Teppan Odo, the hibachi grill in the Japan part of Epcot.  Our whole group filled one table!  We had so much fun sipping on Japanese cocktails, watching our chef toss around steak and veggies and enjoying each others' company!



From Japan, we visited each of the other countries admiring the lovely representations of culture and sipping on beverages from around the world!


After the craziness of visiting the other Orlando parks, this was a perfectly fun and relaxing way to spend our last evening together!  I can't express how full my heart is when I think of my loved ones joining me on this adventure.  I am so lucky to have each and every one of them in my life!  Thanks for making thirty feel pretty spectacular!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment