Jun 8, 2016

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Before I get into my post for the day, I'm hoping you will hop over to The Blended Blog for a review of the first week of Create28 (click here if you are new to the challenge)!  Instead of Carrie and I doing this series on our own, our friends at TBB have joined us for even more fun and inspiration!    Below you will find the prompts for Week 2 of Create28 as well as a place to link-up your looks from the first seven days.  We really hope that you will join us!


I officially participated in Create28 on June 3rd with my Pretty Peplum look but I will also be linking-up today's outfit.  Which prompt does this fall under, you ask?  It's kind of a mix of two different prompts: nautical navy and fun flats!  Nope, I'm not actually wearing navy but something about the classic combination of red stripes and cuffed jeans makes me think of a sailor.  And Converse are a favorite pair of flats that I wear often during the summer!



Plus I wore this to a baseball game.  Create28 is all about creating new looks this summer and what screams summer more than  ballpark outing?  I went to watch the Lansing Lugnuts with a group of teachers from my school.  Since the Lugnuts are a smaller, local team, I don't own any Lugnut apparel so I chose some sporty basics in the Lugnuts colors.



What I'm Wearing:
Shirt: J.Crew Factory (exact)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Converse: DSW (exact)

Don't forget to check-out the first seven looks of Create28 at The Blended Blog today (plus yours truly wrote the review post).  You will also find Week 1's link-up at the bottom of this post or at TBB.  And here are your prompts for the coming week!





SaveSave
SaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment