Nov 25, 2016

Blogging Besties: Black and Cognac


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style. Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look. This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!


Last week, Whitney left me with probably the easiest prompt ever--black and cognac! I wear black and cognac ALL. THE. TIME, so it was my pleasure to style it for Blogging Besties! Here, I wore my black jeans with cognac boots--a classic combination. I added a lace top, my pumpkin orange, and a fluffy scarf. Not gonna lie, I felt really good when I wore this to church!




Maricel's prompts for next week are: pumpkin orange, a cozy scarf, lace, and riding boots!

Top: J.C. Penney (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cardigan: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jeans: LOFT (exactsimilarsimilar)
Boots: Target (exactsimilarsimilar)
Scarf: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)

Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment