Nov 11, 2016

Blogging Besties: Sensible and Cute

The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Maricel wore all neutrals, and I butchered her post (thankfully, I was able to correct it - sorry, Maricel!).

 


The prompts she gave me were "polka dots, neutrals, or something sensible".
One of the very few clothing purchases I've made this year is this pair of sensible shoes:

img_7052

Tasseled driving mocassins - aren't they cute?

img_7049

I paired them with distressed jeans, my favorite comfy sweatshirt, and a matchy-matchy tasseled necklace. I ended up inadvertently fulfilling 2 prompts - something sensible and all neutrals (assuming you consider navy and denim neutrals, which I do).

img_7051

Next week, I challenge Whitney with: moccasins, tassels, monochromatic, or a big, comfy sweatshirt. 😁

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment