Mar 10, 2017

Blogging Besties: Blue & Brown


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style. Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look. This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

Last week, Whitney looked positively radiant in her fun sweater vest and multicolored stripes! Because I do not own a sweater vest or anything in multicolored stripes, I decided to go with the "blue and brown" prompt by default. Luckily, I had the perfect outfit to fit that description!


For my "blue and brown" outfit, I styled my navy blue vest with my brown cords, with a layered shirt & sweater underneath. I finished this outfit off with a glam necklace at the neckline!




Shirt: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Sweater: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Vest: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Cords: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: Francesca's (similarsimilarsimilar)
Watch: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Shoes: Converse (exactsimilarsimilar)

For next week, Maricel can choose from the following prompts: Layers, hot pink, corduroys, or a vest!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment