Mar 8, 2017

When Sweatshirts are Pretty


Can we take a quick moment to observe the massive ice sheet that I'm standing on?!  For whatever reason, the patch of sidewalk right outside my front door turns into an ice skating rink regardless of how much salt is used.  The rest of the sidewalk will be completely cleared but this ice remains.  It's a wonder I've made it all winter without falling.  Although now that I've said that, I'm bound to wipe-out soon!



Alright, alright, now we can get to the clothes!  I've reviewed some pretty fun pieces from Zaful in the past but, you guys, I've found my favorite!  This sweatshirt!  First of all, it's super comfy (you know, being a sweatshirt and all).  On top of that it's super pretty and will be easy to dress up or down.  Who doesn't love a sweatshirt you can wear to work!?


I wear a size medium in most brand but typically size-up with Zaful.  I'm wearing a large here and still had plenty of room underneath to layer my chambray shirt.  I would very highly recommend this sweatshirt if you are thinking about it!

Anyways, Happy Hump Day!  I hope you are having a fabulous week!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment