Mar 1, 2017

Currently: March


watching: Once Upon a Time on Netflix (I'm only on Season 3 so no spoilers, please)!  My best friend and I have been working our way through the series at the same time.  It's fun to have someone to talk to about the crazy story lines.  We just love how so many characters are woven into the story.

eating: broccoli tots like it's my job!  Have you tried these from Green Giant!?  They are so good and one portion equals an entire serving of broccoli!

saying: lots of goofy things in French!  I'm back to using the TPRS method of teaching language to my 7th graders (my youngest group).  The method involves using vocabulary to tell really crazy stories.  Lately I've been talking a lot about wolves...

wearing: Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray.  I received it in my very first Birchbox and love it!  I've been washing my hair at night, letting it air dry, using a straightening iron to curl it in the morning and then using the spray to make pretty, shiny waves!  As an added bonus, the spray smells amazing!

posting: fewer outfits this month!  My Create28 series with Carrie got to be quite the bit of work there at the end of February!  I will be cutting myself some slack this month with fewer (but still some) outfit posts.

Linking-Up with Anne and Carrie!

SaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment