Mar 31, 2017

Blogging Besties: Lace


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of The Cheerful Closet, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!

Did anyone else love Selah's take on polka dots last week with her faux-ka dots?!  I have such clever blogging friends!


From her look, she prompted me with pavé jewelry, lace or herringbone.  Believe it or not, I don't really own pavé jewelry or anything in herringbone!  That left me with one of my favorite textures: lace!



I'm loving the fact that the weather is finally warm enough for bare ankles!  Do you live in a climate where you get excited over something so silly?

For next week, Alex can choose to pass on any of the following: silver and grey, bare ankles, or a shirt that matches her eyes!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment