Mar 24, 2017

Blogging Besties: Polka Dots

 The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Maricel wore a vintage 60s polka dot dress:

The prompts she gave me were "mustard, polka dots, or something thrifted/gifted/vintage".
I took the easiest option and went with polka dots, or in my case, faux-ka dots:


These dots are made from oversized eyelet lace :



Not seen in my signature selfie, is this circular pave pendant:













































Next week, Whitney can choose from: pave jewelry, lace, herringbone, or she can break out some chevron (since that's really all herringbone is, imaright?).
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment