Dec 12, 2017

Ugly Christmas Sweater Party with TBB

Deck the halls with boughs of holly!  Fa la la la la la la la la!  'Tis the season to be jolly wear ugly Christmas sweaters!  Fa la la la la la la la la!

The ugly Christmas sweater trend has exploded in the last couple of years.  From parties to 5k runs, the opportunities to wear your gaudiest knitwear are endless!

This week (technically tomorrow) on The Blended Blog we are joining in the festive fun!

Believe it or not, I don't actually own an ugly Christmas sweater!  I do own an ugly Christmas sweatshirt, though.  That counts, right?!  I opted for the sweatshirt material because I typically wear this top to run in holiday 5ks.

I purchased this sweatshirt three years ago for my first ugly Christmas sweater run and am still jogging the streets in it!  Combined with some tacky reindeer leggings, I feel festive from head to foot!


2017

Now go strike a few poses in your ugliest of Christmas sweaters so you can link-up with The Blended Blog tomorrow!




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment