Mar 12, 2018

My Favorite Skincare Products

Happy almost spring, my friends!  As I'm writing this post on a Sunday afternoon, the sun is shining and I am just so anxious for the warm weather to follow.  I really can't bring myself to think about sweaters, tights and boots anymore, so instead of talking fashion today, I'm talking beauty products!

Beauty is the topic of the month over at The Blended Blog so I will be sharing some of my most-loved products over the course of the next couple of weeks.  Today's focus is skincare!

So far in life I've been blessed with clear, bright skin so I keep my skincare routine fairly simple.  I wash my face twice a day (most of the time) and I moisturize.  That, and I don't wear make-up on my face and I try to drink lots of water.  Even though I don't do much in regards to skincare, I do have a few favorite products to share with you today!



Most of the time, these are the only three products I use on my face:

Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleanser by Philosophy: Of all my beauty products, this is the one that has been with me for the longest.  I've used this cleanser for years!  I love that it removes make-up and cleanses at the same time so that I don't have to do this in two separate steps.  I also have super-dry skin and find that this keeps my face feeling soft and moisturized.

Hydra Genius Daily Liquid Care by L'Oréal: I use both versions of this moisturize (for Normal/Dry Skin versus for Extra Dry Skin) depending on the season.  The former works for me during the warmer months and the latter is perfect for winter when my dry skin needs a little extra love.  What I love about these moisturizers is the texture.  For whatever reason, I don't like a lotion-y feeling on my face.  These are more gel-like and absorb really quickly.  They've been my go-to moisturizers for over a year now.


Is anyone else kinda lazy about washing her face and removing make-up before bed.  Anyone?  Just me?  I like to have a facial wipe on hand for the nights when I just can't motivate myself to wash my face.

Rice Brightening Facial Cleansing Tissues by Skinfood: I purchased these wipes recently and I'm in love with them.  My favorite thing about them is the way they smell.  They have a subtle floral scent that I wish came in a perfume, that's how much I love it.  Besides smelling heavenly, they take my make-up right off and leave my face feeling clean before bed.


Does deodorant fall under skincare?  I don't think it falls under haircare or make-up (the topics covered over the next couple of weeks) so I'll talk about it here.

The Healthy Deodorant by Lavanila: Here's another product that has been with me for a number of years now.  I appreciate that the product that I rub on my skin every single day is actually good for me.  I also really like all of the scents you can choose from (my favorite is Fresh Vanilla Lemon).  I do want to point-out that it is a deodorant and not an antiperspirant.  Luckily I don't sweat tons so this isn't an issue for me.  I also find that after a particularly rough day, I might have to reapply but the deodorant deodorizes right away.

There you have it, friends, my holy grail beauty products!  But it's always fun to experiment with new things so I would love to know what you use daily.  Either link-up with TBB today or let me know what your favorite products are in the comments!

SaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment