Mar 7, 2018

Currently: March


seeing: my mileage finally start creep-up as I continue to train for my first 10k that I'll run in May.  I've been following this plan and most of the time, it feels like I'll never reach those six miles but more and more lately, it seems like I might actually be able to do it!

planning: to relax!  After a whirlwind February spent celebrating a friend's wedding, my grandma's 80th birthday, Valentine's Day and an Orlando vacation, I'm ready to take it easy this month!  I'm definitely planning to spend a few weekends on the couch with a good book!

making: overnight oats for the first time.  I know that I'm a bit late to the overnight oat party, but this is the time of the school year that I start to get sick of all my packable breakfasts and lunches.  I'm hoping that the plethora of overnight oat recipes out there will get me through to the end of the year.  This recipe with no sugar added looks fantastic!

pretending: that sunshine and blue skies mean that it's actually warm outside.  Yep, I've stopped wearing my winter boots and have attempted to go outside in a spring jacket.  Nope, that sunshine does not mean that it's actually warm enough to do so.

wearing: these Keds all.the.time.  I've nearly worn-out the pair that I purchased last spring and already have a back-up pair on standby.  I might have also ordered a black pair to add to the mix!

Linking-up with Anne and Sarah

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment