Sep 14, 2018

J'adore 9.14.18


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately.

1.  Canned Rosé.  Hi, I'm Whitney, and I'm basic.  Yep, I'm totally on board the rosé bandwagon.   Justin on the other hand, not so much.  It's not that he dislikes the wine, it's just that he would prefer a beer (preferably a craft beer brewed in our home town).  For this reason, I'm loving canned rosé.  I can enjoy my wine without having to open an entire bottle.  And I've found a few kinds that I really like: House Wine, Eufloria, and Bollincini.

2.  Lore.  I've got another podcast recommendation for you!  I'm only a few episodes in but I'm really enjoying Lore, a podcast during which the host tells spooky tales about classic scary archetypes like vampires and werewolves...but with a historical twist.  You get the facts behind the characters that have been haunting us for centuries!  Plus, the podcast was just turned into a series on Amazon Prime.

3.  Bath and Body Works Customer Service.  Okay, this one is a bit odd.  But I had the best customer service from Bath and Body Works this past week.  I mentioned in this post that I ordered all the fall scented things from BaBW.  I was so excited for my goodies to arrive but was then a bit disappointed when one of my candles arrived shattered.  I e-mailed BaBW customer service at about 9:00pm asking what to do and if I could get a replacement.  By the time I woke-up at 5:30, I had received an e-mail saying that I didn't need to do a thing and that a replacement candle had been ordered for me.  What service!  Not to mention I'm loving my fall smells, particularly this candle and this lotion.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment