Apr 12, 2019

J'adore 4.12.19


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately.

1.  Hard Seltzer Water.  Now that the weather's warming-up, I'm craving lighter and crisper drinks when it's time to enjoy an adult beverage.  I've been seeing lots of advertisements for hard seltzer water and now seemed like a perfect moment to try them!  I purchased a multipack of Henry's Hard Sparkling Water to sample first.  So far I've tried the pineapple and the peach mango flavors.  Both are delicious (although pineapple is my favorite) and refreshing.  Here's a fun article I found about the top 7 hard seltzers so you can choose one to try for yourself!

2.  Woven Accessories.  Whether you call it raffia, wicker or woven, these shoes and bags are having a moment!  My clothing and accessory budget is rather tight at the moment but I thought a pair of woven shoes would be a perfect and easy way to update my spring wardrobe.  This pair came in the mail today and I'm so excited to wear them.  Not only are they cute, they're comfy and fit true to size!  They also check the box for the mule category -- another huge trend this season.

3.  Lilac NailsIt may be cheesy, but I love when my nail polish matches the season.  For my latest manicure, I chose the lightest purple I could find (similar to this color).  It's my favorite manicure lately and I think I will continue the pastel nail trend throughout the spring and into the summer.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment