Dec 30, 2016

Rose Quartz December

Can you believe there are only two days left this year?!  I don't know about you, but I'm ready to say au revoir to 2016 and will be welcoming the new year with open arms!

But with the end of 2016 comes my last Rose Quartz post of the year!  If you are a few (about twelve) months late, Rose Quartz was one of Pantone's colors of 2016.  Since this blush pink color is one of my favorites, I ran a monthly series showing different ways to wear the hue throughout the year.  You can find all of the posts here!


For my final post, I'm re-featuring a sweater that I posted about in July.  I purchased this sweater during Nordstrom's big yearly sale and am excited to finally be wearing it!  I absolutely adore the color, the polka dots and the silver sequins.


I threw in some very subtle pattern mixing with my grey plaid flats.  If you are interested in trying pattern mixing, I definitely recommend mixing your shoes with your top.  They are far away from each other so the patterns won't be too in your face.


And with that, we can say goodbye to Rose Quartz and hello to Greenery, Pantone's color of 2017!


While I'm not quite as smitten with this color as I am with blush pink, I love the idea of reassurance, rejuvenation and revitalization!  What do you think of Pantone's new choice?

What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: Nordstrom (similar, similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Flats: Target (exact)

Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment