Dec 22, 2016

Merry and Bright


The theme of my holiday season this year is most definitely merry and bright!  From my holiday decor and gift wrap to my cozy sweaters, I've been gravitating towards the cheerfullest of hues.  Heck, my Christmas cards even wished my loved ones a "very merry and crazy bright" holiday.

So for this sparkly sweater's first wearing, I wanted to wear an outfit full of color!  My bluest jeans, purple socks and a necklace reminding us all to shine a little brighter made for an outfit full of holiday cheer.



I love this sweater because it's bright and sparkly, but also because it makes me feel nostalgic.  Gap released a very similar sweater that I loved back when I was in middle school and was first noticing trends and fashion.  I even remember Gap's holiday ads that season!


The actual sweater is not featured but those scarves feature the striped print that I remember!  As soon as I saw this sweater, I knew that adult me had to have it!


What I'm Wearing:
Sweater: GAP (similar)
Shine Necklace: c/o Rocks Box
Choker: Stella&Dot (exact)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Socks: L.L.Bean (exact)
Boots: DSW (similar)
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment