Sep 22, 2017

Blogging Besties: Black Jeans

The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ The Cheerful Closet and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

We took a brief intermission from Blogging Besties last week, but the elements Maricel gave me to choose from were "an oversized grey top, black velvet boyfriend blazer, black jeans and knee-high boots."

This is another older one from last fall, but I loved the outfit so much I just had to save it! I pulled out the maroon of the tank and the blue of the necklace from the print on the trim of the kimono. I finished it off with a black hat, black skinnies, and booties!




Tank: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Kimono: Forever XXI, thrifted (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jeans: LOFT (similarsimilarsimilar)
Booties: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)
Necklace: Old Navy (similarsimilarsimilar)
Hat: Leith (similar, similarsimilar)

Next week, Whitney can choose from the following elements: a kimono, maroon, a hat, or something with a fun trim! 

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment