Apr 11, 2018

Favorite Spring Color

When I think of spring, pastel colors immediately come to mind.  But when I contemplate the color that I wear the most this time of year, it's definitely coral!


When I look at my face in these photos, I have to laugh a bit because my expression looks slightly pained.  It was definitely too cold to go without a jacket on this particular evening so you better believe I hustled back to the car and put one on when we were done with the shoot.


Even though it's still not feeling like spring, I'm trying to follow my own advice for dressing during this transitional time.  So here I am, starting with some fun flats (au revoir snow boots!) and wearing my favorite spring color!  I also decided that denim in a lighter wash and a light grey top had me feeling a bit more like April, too!

Can we talk about these shoes for a minute?  They are from last spring's Old Navy line-up and they have held up so well!  The shoes are also super comfy!  Old Navy has them again this year but in different colors and I would highly recommend grabbing a pair!


What I'm Wearing:
Top: My Sister's Closet Boutique (similar)
Necklace: I don't even remember (similar)
Jeans: American Eagle (exact)
Flats: Old Navy (exact but in different colors)

What is your favorite color to wear for spring?  Here are a few of my coral picks (all under $50) if you need a little color to brighten your season!


And while you're here, don't forget to link-up with The Blended Blog's Style Wednesdays!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment