Apr 4, 2018

Currently: April


cultivating: garden ideas.  I'm not cultivating an actual garden, just ideas about how to actually start one!  I live in a house for the first time since leaving my family home for college and I'm so excited to plant flowers and a few veggies.  But where do I begin?  Any expert gardeners out there have tips on how to get started?  photo credit

showering: snow.  I'm currently enjoying spring break whilst watching snow shower from the sky.  I'm so over it!

expecting: to breathe new life into my blog!  I'm not sure if you've noticed, but I've been struggling to find inspiration to blog for the past few months.  What is my blogging voice?  What story am I telling?  Is it worth telling?  I don't have the answers to these questions but I know that this is a hobby that I love so I'm going to try to find new ways to enjoy it.  You can expect to see a new series called J'adore that I will be starting on Friday!

making: a DIY tulip wreath!  I've admired Anne's, so I was excited to discover that my best friend actually made a similar one for her home.  She is going to help me put together a spring wreath for my front door since I'm not much of a DIYer on my own.

buying: a MudLOVE mug.  I purchased one for my above mentioned best friend's birthday and just love the story behind the brand.  MudLOVE is a pottery company from Indiana.  For every artisan product you purchase from them, you are providing one week of clean water for a community in need.

Linking-up with Anne and Jessica.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment