Jun 24, 2016

Blogging Besties: Recent Acquisition

The Blogging Besties series is the brain child of Alex @ Undergraduate Style and Whitney @ Whitney à la Mode. In 2015 the series expanded to include Maricel @ My Closet Catelogue and me, Selah @ A Bibliophile's Style. It's based on the idea of "take one, pass it on," but we're passing on an element from another blogger's outfit. It's a fun challenge that inspires us to be creative!

Last week, Maricel stunned in this blue and white floral dress:



The prompts she gave me were "something floral, something navy, something light and airy, or a recent acquisition".

I'm on a self imposed clothes shopping ban. However, my beloved purple purse was on it's last legs, so I recently replaced it. This pink, quilted, dome satchel is my recent acquisition.

image




image

Whitney, I challenge you with the following prompts: pink (not really a challenge, I know), quilting, handbag, or favorite accessory.
Eyelet Tank: Kohl's (Similar)
Skort: Asos (Option, Option)
Necklace: Gingersnaps (Exact)
Wedges: Payless (Similar)
Handbag: Scarleton via Amazon (Exact)
Previous Editions of Blogging Besties
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment