Jun 15, 2016

Rose Quartz June + Create28 Link-Up

Good morning, friends!  Phew, as you are reading this, I am completing my last day of the school year...which means I've almost made it!

My end-of-the-year checklist has seemed a mile long and at the same time I'm going through a bit of a rough patch in my personal life.  For that reason, I haven't felt up to taking my monthly "how to wear Rose Quartz" pictures.

I don't want to leave you hanging, though, so I thought I would try something fun and combine the Create28 Series from The Blended Blog with my Rose Quartz post for the month!

Create28 is all about making new outfits with what you have in your closet based on some fun, summery prompts!  And Rose Quartz June is intended to show you how to wear Pantone's color of the year in a seasonal way.  So, here are some fun ways that you can use Rose Quartz to fulfill the Create28 prompts, past and future!


June 10th: Beach Bum  I would totally wear this fun graphic tee with a comfy pair of shorts (perhaps with pom pons) over my swimsuit for a relaxing day at the beach.  Thermos of rosé: optional. 

June 12th: Bold Bottoms  This drapey pair of shorts look so cool and comfy yet refined!  I would love to wear them with a black and white striped shirt and a pair of espadrilles.

June 14th: Summer Swing Dress  Swing dresses just might be my new summer staple.  And one in my favorite color with a cute little ruffle detail?  I'm sold!

June 16th: Sunglasses Style  Pink, gingham sunglasses?!  Enough said!

June 28th: Easy Espadrilles  I just cannot get enough of espadrilles this season!  They come in so many shapes and colors.  These would make for such a fun pop of summer pink!

June 29th: Super Stripes  And to round it all off, an adorable striped Kate Spade purse.  This would be fun to pull out of your closet every spring and summer!

Now make sure to head over to The Blended Blog for a review of our week two looks for Create28 and link-up your own looks below!  Here are your prompts for next week:






Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment