Jun 10, 2016

Blogging Besties: White Bottoms


Blogging Besties is a weekly series featuring Whitney of Whitney à la mode, Alex of Undergraduate Style, Maricel of ::My Closet Catelogue:: and Selah of A Bibliophile's Style.  Each week, one of the bloggers will choose one component from the previous week's outfit to pass on in a brand new look.  This "take one, pass it on" challenge is an inspiration to stretch your closet and your imagination!


Last week, Whitney was a straight STUNNER with her neat Michigan wall and cute outfit! I cannot resist an opportunity to wear my white jeans, so today I'm "passing on" white bottoms!

I wore this spring outfit for my photo shoot with the legendary photographer James Hoyt--white jeans paired with cognac leather and a pretty lavender lace blouse.




photos by: James Hoyt

Blouse: thrifted via Clothes Mentor (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jacket: Target (similarsimilarsimilar)
Jeans: LOFT (similarsimilarsimilar)
Booties: Forever XXI (similarsimilarsimilar)

Next week: Maricel has the following choices to pass on: lace, leather, booties, or a last-minute spring outfit! 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment