Jun 7, 2016

What's In My Handbag

Happy Tuesday, friends!  The countdown is officially on.  Only seven more days of school left!  Although just thinking about everything I need to accomplish within these seven days is enough to send me into a tizzy.  Deep breaths...

Speaking of being a teacher, in January I wrote a post about what you might find in my teacher tote bag on any given day.  I'm back with a similar post today about what's in my handbag!  Today will be a little bit more fun, though, because it's a blog hop through The Blended Blog!  From here, just head back to TBB to discover what three of my blogging friends carry in their purses.  We are also hosting a link-up!  Within the next ten days, we would love to see what's in your handbag.


I know that I've mentioned this purse in other posts, but I am completely enamored by it!  The color is fun yet classic.  The leather is thick and smooth.  And the bag is quite spacious!  It is definitely a splurge and I was lucky to be able to purchase it with Shopbop credits.  If you are interested, they have lots of beautiful purses like this one made by Cambridge Satchel.

Enough about the purse itself, let's see what's in it!


I actually think I'm a little boring in regards to what I carry with me on a daily basis.  All I need are the basics!

-Wallet from Coach: blush pink might just be my favorite color (have you noticed?) which is why I chose this fun wallet.  A couple of years in, I'm thinking that I perhaps should have chosen a darker color as this one is showing stains.  If I upgrade soon, what brands of wallets would you recommend?

-Beauty basics: lotion (taken from a hotel room bathroom), hand sanitizer, my favorite lip moisturizer and my latest obsession in lip color take me through my day.

-And rounding-out my collection are a pen and a hair band because you just never know when you might need one!


Don't forget to:
-head back to The Blended Blog to see what my friends carry in their handbags
-link-up the contents of your purse below
-continue to follow TBB's What's in my... Series (see below for details)!






SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment