Jun 28, 2016

Easy Espadrilles for Create28

Can you believe that it is the last week of June already?!  Summer is flying by, as it always seems to do!  Do you have anything fun planned for 4th of July weekend?  I will be attending the wedding of my cousin and his delightful fiancée.  I'm so excited because I have a red, white and blue wedding ensemble to wear.  I am sure it will make a blog appearance sooner or later!

But before I get ahead of myself, I have a fun post today in collaboration with The Blended Blog.  We have been working our way through the Create28 series this month featuring lots of bloggers wearing some fun summer trends!  We hope that you have been joining in the fun!


I have been writing our weekly Create28 reviews at TBB so I feel like I have been super involved.  It's hard to believe that this is only my second outfit of the series (you can find my first look, Pretty Peplum here).

Today I'm here featuring Easy Espadrilles.  I've already mentioned my love for these shoes!  Espadrilles are such a classic, summer look that seem to be on top of the trend list year after year.  I'm loving this year's take on the classic espadrille sandal.  Instead of a wedged shoe, they are comfy flats!


This particular pair have a cushioned sole and enough arch support to make days and days of travel feel like a cushy walk in the park.  Ladies, I have been wearing these shoes non-stop!  They look elegant with dresses but cute with jeans as well.


I wore this ensemble the day that we traveled to Orlando for my birthday weekend.  The jersey dress was perfectly comfortable on the airplane with my denim jacket as an extra layer, just in case.  And the shoes made wandering the vast airport a total breeze!

Have you been wearing espadrilles this summer?  What is your chosen style: flats, wedges, slides?  Show us on Instagram (#theblendedblogstyle) and link-up with us tomorrow!  Also make sure to visit Alison tomorrow for our last Create28 prompt: Super Stripes!

What I'm Wearing:
Dress: LOFT (exact)
Espadrilles: DSW (exact in blue)
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment