Jun 1, 2016

Currently: June 2016



planning: how to spend my summer.  Summer break is obviously a huge perk of being a teacher.  I've been really careful not to start adding summer activities to my planner just yet because once I start, my summer will be eaten-up!  What I am seeing in my future is a trip to my beloved Alexandria, Virginia (I used to live there) to visit my friends and favorite restaurants.

enjoying: memories from my birthday trip to Orlando.  I am still basking in the glow of an amazing weekend spent with friends and family enjoying the magic of Disney and Harry Potter!  Check back soon for a recap of my trip including some beautiful photos taken by Brittany Morgan Photography.

buying: not a whole lot at the moment...but I am window shopping for lockets that will hold a couple drops of essential oils.  What a cool way to wear the oil that will help set the mood for my day!  You can find the one above here.

craving: right at this moment?  Guacamole!  And isn't this graphic the cutest?

pinning: Disney nail ideas!  I combined a bunch of different inspiration pins to plan for the above manicure (there is a little grey Mickey) by Cristi at Plenty of Polish.

As usual, linking-up with Anne and Jenna!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment