May 11, 2018

J'adore 5.11.18


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately!

1.  Kopari Skin Care.  After hearing a few of my favorite bloggers mention the Kopari line of skin care products on Instagram, I decided to give them a try during Sephora's big sale a few weeks ago.  I found this Coconut Your Selfie Kit that contained all three things I wanted to try plus a lip gloss.  I love when cosmetics come in travel sizes so that I can try them without committing to a huge bottle.  I'm smitten with the smell and texture of the Coconut Cleansing Oil and the Coconut Face Cream.   The jury's still out on the Coconut Rose Toner, though.  Do you guys use a toner?  I'm not noticing a difference while using this one.

2.  Qdoba's Mango Salsa.  I've admittedly been eating a lot of Qdoba burrito bowls lately.  I find that at the end of the school year, meal planning and food preparation become too much.  I love burrito bowls because you can make them pretty healthy.  Speaking of which, I highly recommend adding Qdoba's seasonal Mango Salsa to your next dish for a nutritious taste of sweet with all that spicy.

3.  Basket Bags.  Raffia, straw, wicker.  Whatever you want to call them, these handbags, totes and clutches are having a moment.  I've been on the hunt for the perfect one and found it at Anthropologie while I was there shopping with my birthday coupon.  I love that it comes with a pretty scarf tied around the handle.  Which reminded me that I can change-up the look of the bag with the scarves I have hanging in my closet!  EDIT:  All of these Anthropologie bags are 20% off for Mother's Day Weekend!


Update:  While finding the link to the the tote I purchased, I found approximately ten more of these bags that I want from Anthropologie.  At least I attempted to narrow it down to a top three: crossbody,  birdcage, and floral!

EXTRA UPDATE: All of these Anthropologie bags are 20% off for Mother's Day Weekend!
Save
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment