May 25, 2018

J'adore 5.25.18


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately!

1.  Force of Nature by Jane Harper.  I mentioned this book in last week's J'adore as I had just started reading it.  Friends, I finished it in about twenty-four hours.  It was so good!  Force of Nature takes place in Australia and follows the work of Detective Aaron Falk.  In this particular mystery, Falk learns that an informant in his current investigation has been reported missing during a corporate hiking retreat.  He must piece together the life of the missing woman as well as the pasts of the others on the retreat in order to solve the mystery.  If you haven't yet read the first of Harper's novels about Detective Aaron Falk, I suggest starting with The Dry, one of my favorite books of 2017.

2.  Urban Decay Original Eyeshadow Primer Potion.  A few weeks ago, I reached-out on Instagram for eye make-up primer recommendations.  Of the products you talked about, this primer was mentioned the most!  I started using it this week and it's amazing!  Just like that, my make-up is staying right where I put it all.day.long.

3.  Esch Road Foods Salsa.  I eat salsa like it's going out of style and I love trying new kinds.  I recently found this brand at my local grocery store and the Medium Chipotle Bean and Corn Salsa is one of the best I've had in awhile!  It's also made in Michigan!  But don't fret, you can order it online and I promise you won't regret paying for shipping!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment