May 14, 2018

Delicate Details with AUrate


Now, I have fun with statement jewelry as much as the next girl, but my favorite and most-worn pieces of jewelry are the dainty and delicate ones.  So when AUrate New York reached-out for a collaboration, I replied with a whole-hearted "yes!"

The founders of AUrate New York started their jewelry business because they wanted to create timeless pieces that could be passed-down from generation to generation, but on a regular gal's budget!  And it gets even better, each piece is made from amazing quality and conflict free materials.


The first piece I chose from AUrate are these beautiful earrings.  They are so unique, I've never seen anything quite like them.  The earrings somehow make a statement while also being so delicate and pretty.  Each earring is actually three separate pieces that connect around your ear and they come in three metals: gold, rose gold and silver.  I couldn't recommend these earrings more!  They are stunners!



The second piece I chose is the Obelisk Pendant (the shorter of the two necklaces).  I'm fond of layering my delicate gold necklaces to create different looks and I knew this necklace would be perfect for that purpose.  This sweet, little piece also comes in gold, rose gold and silver.  Both pieces are an amazing price for the uniqueness and quality that you receive.





So, if you are looking to add a meaningful piece of jewelry to your collection or want to purchase a special gift for someone you love (and not break the bank), take a look at the AUrate New York collection.  I couldn't recommend them more highly!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment