May 3, 2018

J'adore 5.3.18


Welcome to J'adore, my weekly space for sharing what makes me happy lately!  I'm sharing one day early this week because I have a special collaboration post in store for tomorrow.

1.  Lisbon Wants Moor from OPI.  You guys, I think I found my signature nail color (that I didn't even know I was looking for)!  During my mental health day last week, I got a manicure in this pretty blush pink from OPI's spring collection.  I cannot get over how much I love it!  I usually have some sort of color on my nails and this is hand's down my favorite.  Ever!

2.  Love.  If you haven't binge-watched Netflix's Love yet, I know what you should do this weekend! With a cast of zany yet lovable characters, I genuinely enjoy this funny, modern-day romance.  We just finished watching the most recent season and I'm already anxious to know what's in store for the lead lovebirds, Gus and Mickey.  (For those just getting started:  while Season 1 is plenty entertaining, the show definitely grows into itself in the second season, so keep watching!)

3.  Starbucks' Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew.  IT'S ICED COFFEE SEASON!  I love my caffeinated goodness whether hot or cold but I do get excited when the seasons change and I can switch-up the temperature of my morning drink.  I got a Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew as my first chilled beverage of the season and I think it will be my coffee choice of the summer!  It's sweet and creamy (obviously) while not being a bajillion calories.  So good!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment