May 16, 2018

Pink on Pink on Pink

It's no secret that pink is my favorite color, but why did I wait so long to try an outfit full of different shades of my favorite hue?!


I'm linking-up with The Blended Blog today where we are sharing Graduation Looks.  Personally, I am smack dab in the middle of a graduation drought.  I received my Master's Degree in 2010 and have no plans of heading back to school anytime soon.  Further, I don't have children yet, let alone children that could be graduating!

Luckily, as a teacher, I've gotten to celebrate lots of students' graduations, parties and award ceremonies.  Given that these aren't personal events, I don't get as dressed-up as I would for my own graduation, plus I want to look slightly on the professional side (no strapless dresses for me)!  An easy-to-wear dress, some fun wedges and a jacket is my uniform for these end-of-the-year teacher events!



What I'm Wearing:
Dress: Old Navy (similar, similar)
Jacket: La Redoute (exact) Size-up!
Wedges: Macy's (exact)

Don't forget to link-up with The Blended Blog below!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment